Cancer, Foods, Toxins

You May Never Eat McDonald’s French Fries Again After Reading This

you-may-never-eat-mcdonalds-french-fries-again-after-reading-this

McDonald’s French fries is a food that the majority of Americans have eaten at least once in their lives. For many, it is regular fare in their diets.

On the surface, they may seem like a simple food: potatoes, oil and salt. Right?

Maybe not. The fast food giant published ingredient lists and processing techniques last year in a campaign to show transparency and to improve its image among increasingly health-savvy consumers.

So what is actually in those French fries?

1. Potatoes – thankfully, the first ingredient.

2. Canola oil – which may or may not be genetically modified.

3. Hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ – hydrogenation makes oils more saturated and thus bad for your heart health. TBHQ, or tert-Butylhydroquinone is a butane-like petroleum-based ingredient used as a preservative. This chemical has been linked to the following things: cancer, asthma, skin conditions, hormone disruption and DNA damage.

4. Soybean oil – apparently they have two versions of soybean oil in their ingredient list.

5. Natural beef flavor – with a side note that it contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients, which is code for the neurotoxin Monosodium Glutamate (MSG).

6. Dextrose – sugar.

7. Sodium acid pyrophosphate – to maintain the color of the fries, and listed as hazardous for ingestion in the chemical industry’s safety data sheets.

8. Citric acid – a commonly used preservative.

9. Dimethylpolysiloxane – an anti-foaming agent commonly used as an industry chemical in caulking and sealants.

10. Salt.

That is 10 ingredients and chemicals in what should be the simplest of foods. By the way, many of these ingredients and additives are also used in their other menu items.

Now let me ask you a question: Are you still lovin’ it?

Related Post

100 Comments

Sarah P

Related Post

Comments

1. Harold
    October 24, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I don’t eat at McDonalds!

2. Sharon
    October 24, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Thanks for the info.

3. Zolicon
    October 24, 2014 at 4:34 pm

But I stopped eating McDonald’s food 20 years ago.

• Ed Shick
      November 7, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I do not often eat at McDonalds , but when I stop at Indian Lake , I always buy the Quarter Pounder meal , then go out and feed the Fries to the Ducks ,, Do you think the Animal protection group will have me arrested for Animal Crulity

April 9, 2017 at 8:41 pm

That’s so sweet. When I did eat it more frequently, I used to feed half of all my fast food meals with the homeless kitties that always hang around those places.

4. mustangsallyann
    October 24, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Well, there goes the one very rare (maybe once every couple years) treat I’d allow myself from McDonalds. When my boys were growing up I told them McDonalds made worm burgers so they didn’t fall into their group of friends that did like it. I was lucky, they’d rather eat a salad over a burger and still go for leftovers from home before they’ll eat fast food. Now they feed their babies the same. There’s nothing so cool as seeing your year old granddaughter walk around with raw broccoli rather than crying for junk. :o)

• Bob Jones
      April 8, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Not half as bad as the “Squish” Burgers at my Hardee’s along with the mop fries straight from the bucket and I had to stop going to it, so terrible , just tell it like it was!

April 8, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Thanks for that disgusting visual, it gave me the dry heaves. LOL Good thing I’m not a burger person unless we make them at home. I think you just killed the only thing I’d eat at Hardee’s, their hot ham and cheese. ;o)

• Bob Jones
          April 8, 2017 at 9:54 pm

you might have good one near u, it is just real bad where I am, I run only 5 min away to them because they are close to me, but just can’t ever get whats ordered or what should be given to some one spending and supporting them. Sad you don’t ever fiind any thing that ever looks like the pictures they represent. Keep you store if good.
          Thanks

April 8, 2017 at 10:15 pm

We live out West now so they’re Carl’s Jr. here and don’t have hot ham on their menu. Although I did always enjoy a treat when visiting family out East. But I still have a hard time with all the fast food, so you may have curbed that craving forever now. And just wait until I tell my mom in law. LOL

• WilliamHarrington
        April 8, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Bob – I don’t know where you live but I think you can’t beat Hardee’s biscuits. I love their sausage,egg and cheese and their croissants aren’t bad either.

• Bob Jones
          April 8, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Me too, they gradually raised the price but bacon-egg-cheese b.are great til you get home and find out your special 2 for one was one right and other had sausage and b. and they forgot order was for two of same, and cold sausage, ugh! Mine just can’t get it right and that picture of double cheese poster back , nothing like that “squish” I had dripping and smashed like hit with hammer. Again so sad at that location. Keep up on yours though if you are satisfied. I miss em.

• maxx
          April 9, 2017 at 3:32 pm

I haven’t seen a Hardees in the part of my state I frequent for many years, at least 10 years. Never heard they had moved out but something must have drove them away. Can’t imagine it was McDonalds or Burger King or Wendy’s which are still around.

• Oreisha
            May 23, 2017 at 1:14 am

Most Hardee’s now are Carl’s, Jr. I had a friend whose hubby was a biggie in the Hardee’s co. and he told us long before they changed that Carl’s Jr. was taking over.

• suz
      April 8, 2017 at 7:20 pm

My dad would take us to Gino’s or McDonalds and tell us the burgers were the dogs and cats that were hit on the highway. He tell us they would send their employees out to scrap them up when one got hit. LOL Who knows maybe it’s true we will find out down the road one day

April 8, 2017 at 9:34 pm

I haven’t heard Gino’s in forever. Good golly, we are old. LOL I’m with your dad. People have found so many disgusting things on burgers there, including worms, that’s why I called them worm burger’s. Now to work on my grand’s. LOL

• suz
          April 8, 2017 at 9:43 pm

We have one Gino’s that came back but it’s not the same . Gina’s had the best sirloin burger and Micky D’s has the best fries

April 8, 2017 at 9:49 pm

I thought they were all gone now. We used to go every Sat. when on dates in my late teens, uh, back in the 70s.

• Edward Mueller
        April 8, 2017 at 9:35 pm

there was an news story years ago the taco bell used stray cats in their tacos

• suz
          April 8, 2017 at 9:43 pm

I thought that’s where that little taco bell dog ended up at

April 8, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Oh, you’re bad!!! LOL

• Bill Peddie
          May 22, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Cat is allegedly used in Chinese restaurants.
          I have seen stories like that.

• HCUA
        April 8, 2017 at 11:33 pm

If you talk cattily or bark at your husband, you will know.

• WilliamHarrington
      April 8, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Anyone subjecting their child to broccoli should be chraged with child abuse.

April 8, 2017 at 11:12 pm

I take it you don’t like broccoli. LOL

• WilliamHarrington
          April 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm

My doctor told me not to eat it because there is too much potassium in it.

April 8, 2017 at 11:38 pm

I can see that being an issue for some as we age, but otherwise, it’s one of the healthiest things to eat. I’m a cancer patient so have to load up with as many vitamins as possible, especially potassium, as chemo is devastating to heart function. So I either get it from my diet or have to swallow one more pill. Growing children also need it.

• maxx
            April 9, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Maybe you should do your own research and get a new doctor. Potassium is a critical mineral electrolyte for the body. It is a way to reduce the sodium in the body, an over abundance of which is dangerous. But sodium too is necessary. So being told to cut out salt arbitrarily is bad unless you know your sodium numbers. Getting a comprehensive blood analysis at least one a year is absolutely critical.

April 9, 2017 at 8:55 pm

What’s sad is they no longer teach doctors nutrition in school anymore. They stopped years ago after the pill explosion. I teach my docs things they’ve never heard before and most begin following what I’ve told them after finally doing research themselves. Having medical issues since childhood and now dealing with cancer, they tell me I can write my own discharge paper’s, I’ve learned so much over the years. We now learn a lot from each other. I’m just too danged old to start medical school now. LOL

• Oreisha
            May 23, 2017 at 1:11 am

I get so tired of reading all these things about what is good and bad for you. Depends on who you want to believe, and how dumb you are in making your own decisions. One week, coffee is bad for you, then the next week it is good for you— same with eggs, and whole versus skim milk. NO ONE should eat a steady diet of anything– we need variety. I only eat fast food once or twice a month, and relish it— don’t even think in terms of good or bad— taste is GOOD!!! When you get right down to it, breathing air is harmful, and so is drinking water. Sometimes I drink from the faucet, sometimes the hose, sometimes only spring water, and then again, filtered and reprocessed water. I think we all should quit breathing the air, drinking water, and also quit analyzing everything that goes into our mouths. Just enjoy—I’m 83 years old, and I’m getting afraid of eating birthday cake!!!!!

• maxx
      April 9, 2017 at 3:17 pm

It is truly sad but when you think about it, the mere existence of “junk food” is what keeps the cost of real good food reasonably “available” to you and me. It is what takes the demand pressure off of real food especially organic food, which is very expensive already to begin with unless all you want to eat is lettuce and arugula. Cooking a burger and French fries at home is far more healthy since you know what goes into them. But people today can’t be bothered with the inconvenience of having to actually cook. Recently a shopping mall in my town did a huge expansion. Out of the 15 new businesses that were added 10 were restaurants. Of the ten food places 5 were purveyors of “junk food”. And the government is only concerned with companies manufacturing and selling supplements. They care nothing about the “junk food” dealers except for wanting labels that nobody reads anyway.

April 9, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Organics may be more expensive but it still doesn’t cost near as much as it does if you get sick from the trash out there. When dx’d with 2 types of very aggressive cancer’s, my docs proved they were caused by GMOs and BPA in plastics. I worked out and was extremely healthy until I began carrying bottled water everywhere I went. Obama signed a bill that protects Monsanto from any lawsuits over GMOs and bottled water companies have been paying settlements for years to keep people quiet. I tell everyone I can to get rid of all plastics in their kitchens and go back to glass. As far as organics, we’ll pay that higher price if that’s what it takes. We also have grand’s and without our intervention, they’ll be eating the carp their entire lives, unlike us. After watching what I’ve been through, all of our children jumped on the changes. Not only is it healthier but we love working the huge gardens we do at home every year. We just assign different fruits/veggies to each home and then supply each other throughout the year. It’s also a wonderful bonding time, keeps us close to each other and what better additional reward for our entire family. :o)

5. sharon
    October 24, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I eat them, my mother ate them she lived to be 89, done with the BS yet.

• Mike N
      November 7, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Right Sharon. I haven’t seen any evidence of people dying or even getting sick eating Mac D’s fries.

• sharon
        November 8, 2014 at 12:59 am

Did you even read my post, if someone died from Mc Donalds it would of been me and my mother I said it’s BS,

• patgo
      April 8, 2017 at 10:22 pm

My mother is 94 and still healthy. She doesn’t eat French fries.

• HCUA
        April 8, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Burger King fries usually are saltier, and I eat them all the time. 83 years old, had a fishburger yesterday. My gal will be 83 in December, if the burgers and fries don’t kill us first. Yum!
        We still slave in the garden, chopping and raking, etc. She saws stuff from the bushes and I chop them up. We used to walk a mile and 3/4 in our 70’s in 30 minutes, but now, it takes 37 minutes. 3 or 4 days a week.
        I still hit a pretty fast baseball, but, my running is a lot slower anymore. Still throw fairly hard, though.
        I will consider softball when I get old. That is for babies. Slow pitch? Ugh!

• patgo
          April 9, 2017 at 1:47 am

Good on you! I am in my 70’s so I’m just a spring chicken. But I’ll walk up to 5 miles in an afternoon. I don’t time myself. I dawdle, watching for birds. Baseball or softball don’t interest me. Taekwondo does. I’d say offhand that regardless of whether they taste good or not, burgers and fries won’t help you enjoy your really later years.

April 9, 2017 at 8:36 pm

You are the man!!! Keep up with what you’re doing. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. ;o)

6. sharon
    October 24, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Everyday I read this is bad for you, that is bad for you, you will die in six months eating this, what a load of crap, I could be hit by a bus today, I am not going to spend my time worrying about what I eat, or how much. I would rather live 10 years less out of a rest home thanks.

• Bill
      November 2, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Ya just saw a headline about milk not good for you.

• sharon
        November 2, 2014 at 4:55 pm

What next, they will tell everyone they should only eat one small meal a day to live an extra year, BS that they shoot out makes me sick. Anyone who believes the chit needs to be on meds.

• sharon
        November 8, 2014 at 1:00 am

What is not good for us, is the fools who write these stupid articles about everything not being good for us.

• Eevie
        April 8, 2017 at 8:16 pm

lol same ones who are calling milk racist

• patgo
        April 9, 2017 at 1:48 am

Pasteurized milk with rBST isn’t good for you. Raw milk is. That’s what we drink.

7. sharon
    October 24, 2014 at 7:04 pm

There is junk in everything you eat, unless you choose to grow your own, your screwed.

8. slotiac32
    October 25, 2014 at 4:00 am

I rarely eat restaurant or fast-food french fries, anyway. (Except for Carls Jr. sweet tater fries, which I indulge in about once a month). Fast food is mostly Fatal food, IMHO

9. Sam
    November 1, 2014 at 1:38 am

I haven’t eaten at McDonalds ever since a black McDonalds clerk put a dirty band aid in my quarter pounder at the Ocean Blvd, San Francisco, McDonalds in 1974. Yeech!

• patgo
      April 8, 2017 at 10:21 pm

And it’s important to mention he was black? How does that make it any worse?

10. 63Marine
    November 1, 2014 at 2:49 am

Never have, never will!!!

11. samuel quintana
    November 1, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Where lies the connection between McDonalds and Monsanto? That is the question.

12. ThereAintNoJustice
    November 2, 2014 at 2:17 pm

I still eat hotdogs and have known for years what’s in them. Haven’t died yet and McDonald fries, though not every day or even very week fare, aren’t going to be the primary cause of my demise.

• grnjllybn
      April 8, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Do I really want to live very long by never eating the things I really like???
      NAH!! BTW – I’m 81 and have been eating the wrong foods all my life.

• patgo
        April 8, 2017 at 10:19 pm

I choose not to like things that are bad to eat. Just thinking about why they’re bad makes my stomach turn.

• maxx
          April 9, 2017 at 3:45 pm

But how many times have we seen or heard the FDA and the AMA change their minds and comments on certain foods? Chocolate was bad now it good, coffee was bad, now it’s good. Red meat was bad now it’s okay because it’s about the only source of vitamin B-12. The government hasn’t a clue when it comes to nutrition. If they did they would ban GMO foods and Round UP and other dangerous herbicides.

April 8, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Hot dogs are so disgusting my grand’s won’t even eat them anymore. Their studies show you shouldn’t eat more than one a month. My autistic grandson wouldn’t eat anything else until I took over his diet. You wouldn’t believe how he’s excelled since then. He now asks us with each new food, “Is this healthy for me Oma”. He couldn’t talk, doc’s said he never would, I took over his diet and education and he’s now having conversations with us. He feels so good inside himself that he chooses to eat only healthier foods now.
      Here’s some history for you. Do you know why they created the FDA? It was because the mob was grinding their enemies into hot dog meat. So, still like those hot dog’s, do you??? LOL

• patgo
        April 8, 2017 at 10:21 pm

A company my husband was involved with used to run a program to optimize the ingredients for hot dogs: to make them cheaply. They put all kinds of serious junk in them because it’s cheap. He said if I ever saw the program, I’d never eat another hot dog the rest of my life. We do eat Trader Joe’s hot dogs. They have a firm policy about not putting junk ingredients in their food.

April 8, 2017 at 11:47 pm

I’m probably not really objective here as I really haven’t liked any meats much since I was a child. We do shop a lot at Trader Joe’s but I don’t like theirs either. But we do love Trader Joe’s since we try to do organic as much as possible. If they don’t carry what we want there, we just grow it ourselves.

• maxx
          April 9, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Yes, like Whole Foods that was exposed for selling all the same crap other stores sold but calling it organic. None of these so called health food businesses can be trusted and Trader Joes is no different. Policies are just pieces of paper with no clout or integrity behind them. If you like sausage of any kind there are recipes available and all you need is manual sausage stuffer of a Kitchen Aid with a sausage stuffing attachment. Then YOU will control what goes into them. But even in Europe where sausage was invented they used all of the unpalatable scraps from the animals they used, but not all the chemicals.

• patgo
            April 9, 2017 at 8:51 pm

I am aware of this problem. I wish Trader Joe’s would label its foods, but so far, they haven’t been willing. I will keep pounding on them about this when I can, and other people should join in.

• WilliamHarrington
        April 8, 2017 at 11:11 pm

That’s an old wives tale, they put the meat into dog food.

April 8, 2017 at 11:18 pm

No it isn’t. My father kept a history reference book’s on criminal activity when he was a private detective. I learned it by sneaking and reading the many volumes he kept. Then as an adult I earned a degree in criminal law and psych which teaches you the lowest of human behavior. It’s true and some, although rarer, ended up in ground beef as well.

• ThereAintNoJustice
        April 8, 2017 at 11:16 pm

I’ m happy for you…. It’s been two years since I wrote that little missive and I still enjoy hotdogs, usually with ketchup, mustard, cheese, and chili.. and usually along with a cold coca-cola. None of which are healthy for you. There are no incidences of autism in my family, for which I thank God, so that is not a major concern. Though I do feel some empathy for you for other reasons.

• Oreisha
        May 23, 2017 at 1:19 am

Geeeeeze—- just think, you may be eating Jimmy Hoffa!!!! Just add more catsup, or mustard, and load it with onions. (I love onions!!)

• WilliamHarrington
      April 8, 2017 at 11:10 pm

If you like hot dogs you may want to try the ones at Burger King.

• ThereAintNoJustice
        April 8, 2017 at 11:18 pm

They’re pretty tasty but I prefer the chili dogs at Sonic.

• maxx
      April 9, 2017 at 3:40 pm

There is a man in my area that has been on TV several times because he claims he has eaten at least one “Big Mac” everyday for the past 30 or more years. He is probably in his mid 50’s now and is not overweight or has any of the most common illnesses according to his doctor visits. He sure does not look any worse for the ware. I don’t remember if he eats their fries or not along with the B.M.

• patgo
        April 9, 2017 at 8:52 pm

If you are talking about the same guy, he doesn’t eat the buns.

13. Jeff
    November 2, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Do you really believe that Mcdonalds is the only fast food chain that does this, think again.

• patgo
      April 8, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Much as I want to support Chick-fil A for good political and social policies, I can’t. Their food is full of poisonous ingredients. I have told them so several times. Christians should not poison customers. Supposedly they’re cleaning up their act. I hope so.

14. robert
    November 2, 2014 at 7:19 pm

we the people,who are the real government.this was passed on to us,on are time warner cable channel 91 on monday-friday est 8.30am and then again at 8pm.show is called {know the cause}if you can,t get it on any tv.then you can watch it on line.guys name doug kaufman.ck it out if interested.

15. ort
    November 2, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Well, that’s a dang shame. Gross!

16. catherine3
    November 2, 2014 at 11:01 pm

They say don’t feed McD’s to kids. Overweight Americans eat super size big mac and fries. We have seen cancer kill people who grew up in the 1950’s. So i think cancerous ingredients in food can cause cancer. Includes all junk food too. Just read the labels. McD’s food does not spoil. But cheese spoils

• sharon
      November 8, 2014 at 1:03 am

BS, it kills a lot of people and I doubt food has a thing to do with it, wake up America see what the freaks are trying to do to you. The left wing dorks will have you eating worms so you can live to be 99 and wearing diapers that some stranger has to change.

• suz
        April 8, 2017 at 9:54 pm

People over eating and sitting around doing nothing that is what is killing them

• suz
        April 8, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Back when my grandfather was alive he fried everything in lard.
        Worked the farm and he lived until he was in his 90’s
        My Dad ate healthy and dies in his 40’s anyourisium

• HCUA
          April 9, 2017 at 5:19 am

Lard is actually good like that.

• BenjiMac
      April 8, 2017 at 7:56 pm

The super size is the problem, not the ingredients. Excess person size will kill. Eat as much food as you need, but no more than that.

• suz
      April 8, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Also clothes you wear and where they come from can kill you

17. Mynickelsworth
    November 7, 2014 at 2:22 pm

I NEVER eat ANYTHING at McDonald’s! NEVER EVER….and forever.

18. Steve Hackett
    November 7, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Not counting inherited genes,
    The #1 killer of humans is Stress!
    Obsessive worrying about food, is worse than the food!

19. GrandmaAmerica
    November 7, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Last time I went to McDonalds I tried to place an order and got a poorly speaking mexican girl and I couldn’t understand a word through the speaker. Got out of there fast and never went back. In response to Sharon down below, your mother didn’t have to deal with this kind of garbage we are being served today. Back then food was the real deal. Bet you don’t live as long as your mom did……

20. sharon
    November 8, 2014 at 1:06 am

If I die Tomarrow, or the nest day, I will dam well eat what I please, how much I please, and when I please. I will shit on my front porch if I feel like it, but no bozo and his ugly bride like Moochelle are going to tell me what the hell I can eat and not eat. I will take my freedom over the word of some liberal bozo, like Moochelle Obama or her bunch of morons.

21. Quigley56
    November 12, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Ronnie’s fries are tasteless and I don’t eat them; the hash browns I think taste good; they are cooked in the same oil? I think; why do the HB taste good and the fries have no taste, eh? I have the same complaint of most French fries served in restaurants. Now, here is a ? The Steak n Shake fries, if they are hot, do taste good but, the SnK hash browns are tasteless; why is that, eh?

22. A. Jay
    April 8, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Nothing worse than going to slopdonalds and watching an over weight child shove a fist full of fries down their throat. This stuff will hurt you if consumed regularly.

23. suz
    April 8, 2017 at 7:19 pm

I don’t care they taste good.

24. Hans
    April 8, 2017 at 7:19 pm

This info was helpful to remain healthy and live to be 200 years old !!

25. Charlie Pendleton
    April 8, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Government says “air” is bad for us. Guess I’ll just have to stop breathing !

• suz
      April 8, 2017 at 9:55 pm

The Government is worst for you than the air.

• HCUA
      April 9, 2017 at 5:18 am

Is there any chance that you could convince Oh Bummer, Pelosi, Reid and Schumer to go along with you? If you succeed, just pretend, and you come back while they leave forever.

26. Alberto Bencivenga
    April 8, 2017 at 7:44 pm

Why nobody informs McDonald that in Italy potatoes are fried in just plain, pure olive oil???
    AB

27. Whitesheperd
    April 8, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Sounds good to me

28. suz
    April 8, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Let’s not forget those fancy restaurants they should in NY with mice jumping from table to table , etc. If you knew what was in or had been on your food you would never eat again.

April 8, 2017 at 9:50 pm

That’s true. My hubby hates when I watch those shows as I’ll never go back again after. Same with hotels but that’s another story…….

29. patgo
    April 8, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I refused to eat them in the first place. They don’t TASTE good. It’s probably all those chemicals plus old cooking oil. I have stopped setting foot in McDonalds years ago, and before that only once every several years. There’s been enough information out there for years to know you should avoid the place.

30. Larua
    April 9, 2017 at 6:06 pm

shame on mcdonalds, they feed our nations children

31. Bored
    May 2, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Mmmmm, yummy, chemicals. My favorites, too. I know where I’m going for lunch tomorrow.

32. jimtermini1
    May 2, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Deplorable. But before we decide whether to switch patronage to some other fast food franchise how about apprising us of how they process their French fries as well.

33. Michel
    May 3, 2017 at 6:10 pm

The only thing palatable for me was their fries, a once a year treat. But I had noticed the last time I had them, they really didn’t taste like they used to years ago.

Try dropping a fry under your car seat and forget about it…TWO YEARS LATER, OR MORE, it will STILL LOOK THE SAME. Sorry…but REAL POTATOES don’t live forever.

I’m done with fast food anyway.

34. MaranathaMark
    May 3, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Just so you know, an order of Micky D’s fries once a month will don’t drop you in your tracks! If you eat them 2 or 3 times a week, you might be concerned. I eat at Micky D’s about 2 maybe 3 times a year. The fries are bad, but no worse than all those dark colored diet sodas people slurp down by the gallons a month! Those things have phosphoric acid in them that is POISON! We aren’t talking might cause cancer or plaque build up if you eat a ton of it in a month’s time, we are talking poison, if you got a big enough dose, would KILL YOU! Yes, they put small amounts in the drinks, but it is poison. And just so you know, Soybean oil is used along with Canola oils and other vegetable oils by just about all restaurants. If it is fried and you buy it from a Restaurant, there is a 99% chance it was cooked in a oil mixture that includes soybean oil!

Reply your comment: