Blog, Toxins, Vaccines

6-Month-Old Baby Dies After "Routine" Vaccinations – See How It Happened

6-month-old-baby-dies-after-routine-vaccinations

47107655_sOn April 10, 2012, Alisa Neathery was having an ordinary day with her family. She had been cleaning her house and her two children were playing and watching TV while she worked. After lunch, she felt sleepy and sat down with her 6 month old son Bently in the recliner. They both fell asleep. Two hours later, Alisa’s husband Justin was jolting her awake, saying that the baby wasn’t breathing.

Sadly, the baby had passed away, when he had been perfectly fine 2 hours before.

Just 5 days ago, Bently had been taken for a well baby check up to his pediatrician. Alisa had delayed giving Bently his two-month vaccinations, holding off to make sure his immune system would be more developed first. That day, the doctor gave her a talk about the importance of vaccines and how children in undeveloped countries lost their lives all the time because there weren’t enough vaccines there. He also told Alisa that Bently looked healthy and strong.

During that visit, baby Bently received 13 vaccinations. Alisa had no knowledge of the number of vaccines her son was receiving, as they were administered in just 3 shots and an oral dose. This included a pneumococcal pneumonia vaccine, a polio vaccine, Hepatitis B, three rotavirus doses and two triple doses of DTap.
Later that day, Alisa noticed that baby Bently was displaying some strange behavior. He wouldn’t make eye contact, had a red knot on his leg, and began to twitch a lot. He was also very irritable.
Just several days later, Bently was gone.
Sadly, this is not an uncommon account. A Facebook support group called Angel Babies allows members to post their stories and photos. Eerily, the timeline is often the same. Usually, the child behaves strangely for a few days after receiving vaccines, then suddenly dies. Most of these cases get diagnosed as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS. It is interesting to note that SIDS cases are most likely to occur between 2-6 months, which is on the same schedule as the infant vaccinations. However, US health agencies continue to deny that SIDS and vaccinations are linked in any way.

As for baby Bently, the medical examiner could not find a reason for his death, and it was officially listed as “Sudden, Unexpected, Unexplained Death Syndrome”, or SUDS.
It is time to sit up and take note of all these stories. The suffering of these parents and children should not be in vain. We trust in the medical authorities to take care of us, but in the end, we are responsible for our choices. So lets making them informed choices.

Related Post

14 Comments
Tags: ,

Sarah P

Related Post

Comments

1. markypolo
    November 17, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Babies Don’t need to be vaccinated at 6 months. Stupid Fcks!!!!!

• Christopher C. Lanham III
      November 17, 2015 at 11:53 pm

They immunized me at 3 months. In 1977. Pop’s was stationed in Okinawa. That was the second one. My mom said she lost the paperwork they gave her & they made me get a second one. It was like being around constant buzzing. They diagnosed me with autism, my mom explained it to me a few years ago. So I’m just Holy ****! You guys f’d me! So now I been pissed ever since she said that to me. I keep going back to wondering how do I suck that up? & people want to use people in situations like that for politics. Like say I am a crazy. I just like more pissed, because I’m a human. Could not believe that. There were bee times I felt I’d be better off dead. That sucks about a baby dying. 3 months old & it screwed me up royally. For years it screwed me hard. I feel the pain of my nerves, but have say got over a lot of stuff, but holy hell & heck.idk

2. Elsa Stutman
    November 17, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Too many vaccinations in
    one day. They should be very spread out. I am 83 and remember that each was introduced to my kids at separate visits. This is malpractice!

• Pam Dunn
      November 17, 2015 at 9:47 pm

It’s ALL a lie Elsa; Some total moron who hates vaccinations wrote the article and has no brains and no clue as to FACTS.

• allen blaine
        November 17, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Pam, you are the idiot!!!! Go do some research on your own. How about “venusproject.com”, or “vaers.com”. Did you even go to the “angel babies” facebook page?? Just like Obama telling us that the refugees are not a threat.

• don lavrich
        November 17, 2015 at 10:32 pm

pam why don’t you do your own research on these vaccines instead of taking someones word on them. you will be surprised the chemicals that are in these that should never be put in the human body. no wonder autism is on the rise, and other brain and neurological problems have appeared since vaccines were introduced in the 1950s. don’t be telling everyone how good these are when you don’t know anything about the makeup or side effects of these horrible drugs. there are a lot of God given natural remedies out there, but the drug companies are forcing there garbage on everybody. I am 54 years old, have never taken medications, only natural supplements, and have not had any health problems. do your research.

3. Pam Dunn
    November 17, 2015 at 9:46 pm

TOTAL BULLSHYTE ARTICLE; NO DOCTOR gives 13 (THIRTEEN) vaccinations to a baby in a single day. What MORON wrote this article. The mother PROBABLY accidentally smothered the baby while both were asleep. Now go peddle this idiocy for toilet paper that’s ALL it’s worth.
    NOT EVEN the Army gives people thirteen vaccinations in a single day.

• Opinionated12cents
      November 18, 2015 at 5:31 am

Your vaccinations have stunted your ability to see reality and truth.

• Jamie Hall
      November 19, 2015 at 2:11 am

I’m trying to figure out if you’re an evil troll on Big Pharma’s payroll or just incredibly naive and narrow minded.

• Jamie Hall
      November 19, 2015 at 2:14 am

Oh but we all KNOW that EVERY vaccine the military has ever given has NEVER caused injury or death, right?

4. marlio
    November 17, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Two of my children developed autism, two day after receiving the first MMR vaccine, given at 6 WEEKS. THIS Can cause autism for certain blood types, holistic doctors know about this and are all mysteriously dying.

5. don lavrich
    November 17, 2015 at 10:24 pm

the Lord did not intend us to put these awful chemicals in our bodies, not knowing how they are going to effect us, especially a 6 month old. man plays around with everything that God made perfect, and thinks he can out do God. all of these drugs and vaccines are satanic. the bible talks about this. pharmachia is witchcraft which is forbidden to be practiced. satanic is behind all of this crap. please parents, do research on these vaccines before you go to your doctor and discuss it with him or her after you know what all is in them. you will be shocked..

6. Tom
    November 17, 2015 at 10:44 pm

I have six children three have had vaccinations three have not the three that have, all, have food alergies the three that have not been vaccinated can eat anything. We gave up vaccinations several years ago but one of my children went on a missions trip we were told she could not go until she was caught up on her shots so we did it. She was sick and could not eat 10 days later. We spent thousands untill we found a holistic doctor that showed the link between vaccinations and food alergies my other three children are stronger and healthier. The child that was vaccinated to go on the missions trip received several vaccinations at once.
    It almost killed her she ate only free range eggs for a year if we feed the chickens corn she got sick on the eggs if the chickens only are bugs she did fine with the eggs we prayed did detoxes and she are free range eggs for a year. Then slowly she could eat normal food.

7. Ibcamn
    November 18, 2015 at 9:09 am

the anti fungal agent in the vaccines…it kills baby’s and some children(mostly in africa)and can cause autism in baby’s also!in my eye’s and in my opinion,the doctors and nurses who administer and okay the shot…should also be held responsible for the children that die,and the autism in these children!they are caregivers,doctors,but they act like monsters!they know exactly what these shots do and what they can do to children(that’s why they won’t vaccinate their own children)but they will ours!!..murder……….

Reply your comment: