Immune System, Vaccines

Finally, the Alarming Truth about Flu Vaccines

finally-the-alarming-truth-about-flu-vaccines

IMG_4427.JPGFlu vaccine promotion is currently one of the most aggressive public health policies pushed in the United States, with both public officials and pharmaceutical companies advocating widespread vaccination each year. As a result, availability of the vaccine in the United States has jumped from 32 million doses 20 or so years ago, to over 135 million doses in present day.

Now, a scientist from John Hopkins School of Medicine has come forward with a report on influenza vaccines that says that despite the big push on them onto the public, flu vaccines are less effective and cause more serious side effects than previously disclosed by the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC).

The scientist, Peter Doshi, Ph.D., further alleges that the CDC uses sub par studies to prove to the public that getting a yearly flu shot is a necessity, and even mandatory at some healthcare facilities, putting people at risk of losing their jobs if they refuse.

In the report published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), Doshi says that the threat of the influenza is overstated, and that the vaccine is both less beneficial and less safe than has been claimed by the CDC.

However, if you read the CDC reports carefully, you will find that they acknowledge that the studies they use to find a reduction in death rates for those who get the vaccine, is actually due to the “healthy-user effect”, which is the tendency for healthier people to get vaccinated rather than less healthy people. In contrast, the only randomized study of the vaccine in older people to date found zero decrease in deaths.

The other issue is that the vaccine is often not closely matched up with the type of influenza that is going around. But even when it happens to be matched up closely, trials studying healthy adults found that vaccinating between 33 and 100 people resulted in one less case of influenza.

On the dark side of things, Doshi talks about an Australian study that found that one in every 110 children under age 5 who received the H1N1 vaccine in 2009 suffered from convulsions following being vaccinated. Additionally it was also found that the H1N1 vaccine may have caused a spike in adolescent narcolepsy rates.

Doshi’s publication exposes the fraud that flu vaccine promotion is. The money trail points back to the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture these vaccines, and the people who have something to gain from their sales. The bottom line here is, millions of people will get the flu vaccine this year, and will not get any benefit from it, but will get all of the risks associated with it.

See also: A natural, powerful boost for your immune system.

Related Post

41 Comments
Tags: ,

Sarah P

Related Post

Comments

1. Betty G. Withers
    November 25, 2014 at 12:44 pm

What I know is that one year I had not gotten the flu vaccine and I had the flu. It was awful and incapacitating. All other years I have gotten the flue vaccine I have not gotten the flu. I will keep taking the flu vaccine. Yes, I know sometimes they miss the right flu but the odds have worked well for me.

• Wumingren
      November 25, 2014 at 3:16 pm

It was my experience to become completely incapacitated with flu every time I got the flu shot. I never had the shot until I enlisted in the Air Force, and for 12 years I was forced to take the shot. I became bed-ridden with every shot. There was one year that I managed to evade the shot because I was not at my home base, and that was the only year I did not get the flu.

I never had the flu for all the years after I separated from the Air Force, until 30 years later, when I was required to get the shot in order to drive a school bus. Within a week, I was in a coma in the hospital due to viral encephalitis. It was a week before Christmas in Minnesota, so it wasn’t caused by a mosquito bite. Ten days in, I was not expected to live, so I surprised the nurse when I asked where I was. My doctor says it’s a miracle that I’m walking and talking today.

Years later, when I was in for an annual physical, the nurse asked if I’d had my flu shot. My doctor immediately said, “No. Mr. X does not take the flu shot.” That’s the way it shall remain.

2. Johnny Christensen
    November 25, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Have never gotten it ….never will !

• jrogersp
      November 25, 2014 at 7:43 pm

DITTO !

3. kentomwilson
    November 25, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Everyone: Read “BAD PHARMA” – it will open your eyes!!!!!!!!

4. grams
    November 25, 2014 at 1:34 pm

One year “THEY” say something is a must have, and the next year it’s bad for you. I’ll take my chances and keep getting the flu shot. Look at milk, growing up we were told , you must drink your milk, it’s good for you, now they have all these reasons not to, and the harm it causes you. I’ve been drinking it for over 70 years and have strong white teeth and good bones.What’s a person to believe??

• Rosech Levy
      November 26, 2014 at 4:42 am

Again, you are unusual because since the 1950’s we know that the Holstein cow milk in the USA is a killer, unnecessary and does nothing for the body. However, in France – think delicious cheeses – only uses milk from Jersey and Guensey cows because it is safe and raw. Since we have a communist government now, control is the big word so every day you will see new regulations on us. We have become a sick and pitiful country in more ways than one.

5. americanpatriot
    November 25, 2014 at 2:33 pm

NO WAY WILL I EVER GET A FLU SHOT..do you people know there is mercury that your putting in your body…i have not been sick in over 20 years not even a cold ..there are other things you can do to stay healthy…please dont put that shit in your body and NEVER GIVE UP YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT!!!!!

• maxx
      November 25, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Mercury is not the only questionable ingredient. I have read that human fetal cells harvested from abortion clinics are also part of vaccine production incubation process. Guess it’s better than chicken embryos because some people are allergic to eggs but not human embryo cells. Of course this is not part of the list of ingredients. If it was maybe sales would take a beating. Sickening to say the least.

• Wumingren
        November 25, 2014 at 3:39 pm

I told my doctor that I would not allow my daughters to be vaccinated with any vaccines containing Thimerosal. She then produced single-dose vials that do not contain the preservative. The multi-dose vials contain Thimerosal to prevent contamination of the contents due to multiple needle penetrations for different recipients. Ask for single-dose vials if you must get any vaccinations.

When I was in the Air Force, I never went to the mass vaccination events, because they use those hydraulic vaccination guns to squirt the vaccines into flesh without the use of a needle. Whole squadrons of men are marched past the guy with the gun, and “Bam!” it goes into one arm after another. By missing shot day, I was able to go to the clinic later and have the shot slipped in nice and easy with a needle. And, I didn’t know it then, but the vaccine was from a single-dose vial, so I was avoiding the Thimerosal even before I knew I should.

6. Omegaman2u@aol.com
    November 25, 2014 at 2:34 pm

In the sixties they even said bananas caused cancer, I quit smoking bananas and my lungs cleared right up. Pharma and Petro biggest rip offs on the planet.$$$$$$$$

• maxx
      November 25, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Big Pharma and the CDC are in a conspiracy promoted by the real culprit the FDA. Just check the staff of the FDA. It’s not doctors and scientists that are experts in medicine and health as one would expect. It’s former employees of Big Pharma and their associated chemical companies and “NOT THE INTELLIGENT ONES”. Also check the list of drugs fast tracked into production by the FDA. Fast tracked is the term used by the FDA that means safety testing is done by the drug companies and the results are accepted without any testing by the FDA or other per groups. Just read the “possible side effects” of drugs approved in the past ten years. There are more dangerous possible side effects than actual positive effects for the product. So what if 50,000 people die or are permanently injured by the drug. That’s a mere .016 % of the population. Perfectly acceptable when compared to the cost of really doing effective testing. What is a human life worth? Very little to these three co-conspirators.

• Wumingren
        November 25, 2014 at 3:27 pm

I noticed by the change in shape and color of one of my blood pressure pills that my pharmacy had switched to a new producer. I looked the name of the company up on the Internet and found that the new pills were manufactured in India. I don’t do third-world medications!

I demanded that they provide my original drug, and the pharmacist said, “The FDA approved the drug. Don’t you trust the FDA?” I said, “No, I do not trust the FDA.” He got a hurt look on his face and just stopped whatever he was going to say and went to ask the other pharmacist what to do.

They took back the new pills and gave me the ones I demanded. They also put a note in my profile stating that I do not accept pills made in the third-world. Now, they call me to ask if a pill made in country X or Y or Z is acceptable. It’s a small victory.

• maxx
          November 25, 2014 at 5:05 pm

I applaud you for taking that stand. India and China in particular are two countries that cannot be trusted when it comes to anything that is ingested. Remember the “doggie treats” that killed many animals all over the world that were produced in China. And also a baby formula that contained an ingredient of the plastic coating used in Melamine? These countries have no safety regulations or oversight. I learned about the problems in the FDA many years ago and nothing has been done so those of us that value our health and lives must remain very vigilant. I write my members of Congress concerning the FDA and EPA frequently recommending the FDA staff be investigated and corrected and the EPA abolished. Neither one exists for their intended purpose.

• Wumingren
            November 25, 2014 at 5:18 pm

I should also note that the pharmacists had no idea where the pills were made until I told them how to find out. They thought that “Distributed by” meant “Made by” and I had to educate them about the difference.

It is also worth noting that there is push back from distributors over “Country of Origin” markings. I guess they want people to think that “Distributed by” means “Made by,” especially now that more and more Americans are embracing the “Buy American” campaign.

They’re also pushing back against markings relating to Genetically Modified Organisms, because the truth is almost no comestible in America would escape the GMO label due to the widespread use of GMO ingredients. It is, perhaps, too late to put that genie back in the bottle, since high fructose corn syrup made from GMO corn is used in almost everything today.

I just learned that all sugar beets grown in North America are now GMO, leaving us only cane sugar (for how long?) that is not GMO.

• maxx
            November 25, 2014 at 5:35 pm

The problem with GMO is we have a government or more precisely and Agriculture Dept in bed with Monsanto. There is a real reason that GMO foods are not allowed in many European countries. There are some very scary stories and grotesque pictures of hamsters fed GMO grain products. Part of the story is that by the third generation of the hamsters fed the GMO food the males are incapable of reproducing. Why would the government allow this knowing the facts? How about “Population Control”? There is nothing about our government that I am not suspect of.

• Rosech Levy
            November 26, 2014 at 4:31 am

Never liked Whole Foods and their prices and then they partnered!! with Monsanto a few years back. Junk food at high prices!

• Rosech Levy
            November 26, 2014 at 4:33 am

I did a powerpoint presentation 4 years ago on GMO/GME foods and it starts with one generation and grows worse with condition down to deformities and sterilization around the 4th to 6th generations. Nice. NOT! Trader Joe’s in CA has no high fructose sugar in their catsup, and Walmart also has it. Nevertheless, most brands, like Heinz, continue to use it and it is well documented that it is a killer ingredient, especially for diabetics!

• Sonia S. Liskoski
            December 14, 2014 at 1:08 am

Heinz “Simply Tomato” ketchup has no high fructose corn syrup. Buying it will assure that it stays on the market.

• Rosech Levy
            December 14, 2014 at 4:04 am

As a health consultant, I first started using HFS at Trader Joe’s here in CA 2-3 years ago, then it became available in Costco, and now even in Super Walmarts. Don’t use much catsup so it goes a long way in our home.

Caroline and Horst Haessler

• Sonia S. Liskoski
            December 14, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Hi Rosech!
            What we are all being medially bombarded with and legislatively coerced into scares the bejabbers out of me! The best part is finding out how wide the community of concerned consumers (such as yourself) is becoming. I operate a daycare, feed my clients local, organic, simply prepared meals as much as possible and push this philosophy onto their families. If I am doing it millions more out there are too! Where our money goes so will go the market (however slowly).

• Rosech Levy
            November 26, 2014 at 4:30 am

Yet, I bet you enjoy visiting Mexico where they also do not oversee what garbage goes into their milk and other food items. Lived there and learned what to eat and what not!

• maxx
            November 26, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Never been to Mexico and have no desire. Not a fan of Mexican food either. Have a relative that lives in Puerto Escondido but don’t care to visit him either.

• M. MOLNAR
          November 26, 2014 at 2:23 am

Smart , very smart!

I was sick, deathly sick from being given a flu shot and a double dose of a Z-Pak antibiotic, 1600 mg, all on the same day. I became so ill it scared my spouse and I went to my doctor and three Specialists — no one could tell me why I was so ill.

So I started researching info on the web, symptomology, etc. Eventually, over two years later, I figured out that the flu shot combined with the mega antibiotic Z-pak had killed off all my bacteria in my digestion system, which does happen when you take an antibiotic. Only in my case the double dose combined with the flu shot had actually changed the flora in my gut causing the bad bacteria to multiply faster and kill any good bacteria that tried to grow. I was living with nothing but bad bacteria in my digestion system…it felt like my body was shutting down, organ by organ.

So I began taking probiotics, eating lots of yogurts, drinking kefir, trying to change the bacteria from bad to good. The step that final sent me on the healthy path again was a colonoscopy (the prep for it) which removed all the bacteria entirely from my system. I finally began to feel almost normal.

That episode changed my digestion flora and physicality completely. I have to watch what I can eat or I experience great discomfort. The other side effect when I was sick was it affected me psychologically where I felt a great depression and that I was truly dying. The episodes so scared my spouse because there was nothing to be done to help me…doctors couldn’t even help me.

If any doctor tries to give you a flu shot and a ZPak double dose on the same day, walk out of that office. Since that sickness I haven’t had one flu shot and will never ever get one again! The P.A. who gave me the flu shot and the Z-Pak is no longer working at my doctor’s office. He caused my physical life to change forever. I will never trust the medical field ever again. It’s been almost 4 plus years and I have been healthier without the medical field’s help!!

• Wumingren
        November 25, 2014 at 4:06 pm

And, talking about the FDA, years ago, an Australian doctor discovered that H. pylori was responsible for many gastric ulcers, and a quick, 10-day course of two antibiotics would do the little buggers in and ulcers would go away.

At about the same time, prescription drugs like Prilosec suddenly became available over the counter, no Rx needed. Hmmm? Anyone see the connection here? As a prescription drug, these “remedies” were bringing in lots of money for the drug makers. If patients were to discover a cure, they’d stop taking the drugs they would have been forced to take for decades.

The solution was to cut the doctors out of the process by making the drugs available without a prescription.

My dad was one of the duped, as he continued happily buying Prilosec for years. He would not listen to me about H. pylori, but years later, he had to have heart surgery, and the surgeon said he had to lose the ulcer or there could be no surgery. The antibiotics did the job, and within a month, he got his life-saving bypass surgery. He needlessly suffered all those years with gut pain and loss of sleep, when he could have had the simple antibiotics so many years earlier.

The American healthcare industry is not about health, it is about industry. With Obamacare, it has shifted from industry to politics, an even more dangerous situation, because industry does not intentionally destroy its customer base, but political machines have killed hundreds of millions. These were not soldiers killed in battle; they were citizens that were inconvenient to the agenda of the state.

• maxx
          November 25, 2014 at 5:25 pm

I remember very well the story of the finding of a cure for ulcers. Actually it was an English veterinarian whose father was a hog farmer. Pigs are susceptible to ulcers and other human diseases. The farmer treated his pigs with bismuth and some other ingredient. The vet took that information and found it was actually the H. Pylori bacteria that was found in the gut of all the pigs that had ulcers so bingo that was the cause of one form of ulcer. Of course because he was a vet and not an M.D. the British Medical Society would not accept his findings. But the word was out so luckily the BMS had to do their own research and testing and found the vet was correct. Back then I had a boss that had a serious bleeding ulcer problem and told him about the vet’s finding. I recommended he contact the vet which he did because the vets name and city were in the story. My old boss is still alive and ulcer free to this day.

• Wumingren
            November 25, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I don’t know when the pig farmer made his discovery, and perhaps it was the vet’s discovery that spurred Dr. Barry James Marshall, and his fellow researcher, Dr. Robin Warren, to do human studies relating to H. pylori. In fact, Dr. Marshall drank a petri dish full of H. pylori in order to see what it would do to him. Yikes!

Long story short, the two researchers were awarded the 2005 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine “for their discovery of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori and its role in gastritis and peptic ulcer disease.”

When I returned to the U.S. in 1990, after a 20-year absence, I had brought home with me an H. pylori ulcer, and my doctor, the first one I visited upon my return to America, said he’d just read an article about the Australian doctor and he wanted to see if it might be true. He stuck an endoscopy down my throat and took a biopsy of the ulcer. Bingo! H. pylori, and 10 days later, I was cured.

7. WuDanFu
    November 25, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Last time was 1977, got sick and puked for a few days.
    Haven’t had one since, nor have I been sick

8. Ibcamn
    November 25, 2014 at 4:39 pm

my kids and i never have and never will!,my ex took my girl in once when she was 3,and she had a high temp for a few days after!i knew what it was from,but you couldn’t tell the nurses or doctor that!!,never again and not since,people,do not take your kids near a doctor unless absolutly needed!i don’t and my kids are as healthy as horses!

9. Delilah777
    November 25, 2014 at 4:55 pm

This corrupt governmental FDA WILL NOT be making me take their “pharmakeia” in any form, and I avoid almost all of their foods as well. I work in the healthcare industry as a caregiver to the elderly and disabled, and I have seen firsthand what pharmaceutical drugs do to people. THEY KILL. Then there is our food: Partially Hydrogenated oils, food dyes, as well as various other chemicals in most of their food products ARE KILLERS- PLAIN AN SIMPLE. The FDA promotes sickness and disease, because they are in partnership with Big Pharmaceutical Corporations. When the FDA makes you sick with their food products and their vaccines, then BIG Pharma can step in as a false ‘savior” and provide you a so-called “cure”, which will give you many more symptoms and problems than you even originally had. Then everybody makes BIG $$$, while Americans continue to be their little “guinea pigs”, as they march you off to their financial slaughterhouse. NO THANK YOU!! GOD IS MY HEALER, PROVIDER, AND MY SOURCE FOR EVERYTHING!! đŸ™‚
    Philippians 4:19
    “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
    Romans 8:31
    [ God’s Everlasting Love ] What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”

10. acs1949
    November 25, 2014 at 7:09 pm

As a Type 2 diabetic, with the compromised immune system that goes with the territory, I have no choice regarding flu vaccines. That being said, I can only relate my personal experience with vaccination. Before my doctor insisted that I receive the vaccine annually, I used to get at least one horrendous, full-bore attack of flu every year(usually toward the end of the season, when I thought I was “safe”). In 1992, I got the flu in December, in the midst of a wide-spread epidemic. That time it turned into pneumonia so severe that I almost landed in the hospital, and spent the entire month of January ’93 on medical leave from my job.
    By contrast, since I have been vaccinated annually, I have never had the flu in even its mildest form, and have had fewer colds as well. Forgive me for stating the facts, but the “ineffective” flu vaccines have worked for me with no side effects whatsoever to date. There is far too much alarmist talk about vaccines in general, unfortunately resulting in many parents neglecting to get the necessary vaccines for their children. As a result, I have heard of a resurgence in diseases such as whooping cough and diphtheria among children(and young adults who were not vaccinated for the same reasons, and can contract milder forms of whooping cough, for instance, which can be passed to their children who will get a more virulent form of the same illness). My mother and grandmother both related the stories of killer epidemics before vaccination became a common practice(both nearly lost siblings to these same diseases-diseases that were nearly eliminated by widespread vaccination later on).
    My children received the necessary vaccinations because I believe that it is better to trust a proven method of prevention that has ended the scourge of often-fatal childhood diseases of my grandmother’s day, and saved uncounted lives as a result. The same holds for the flu vaccine in my case, and I intend to continue my flu shots on a regular schedule-at my age, the next bout of pneumonia(I have had it twice-both times before I began receiving flu shots) may well prove to be fatal.

• Wumingren
      November 25, 2014 at 9:57 pm

The point you make is a valid one: every body is different, and one size does not fit all. Not only is every “body” different, but also “everybody” is different. What works for some does not work for others. Try telling that to the Leftist League, which has an agenda to pound every square peg into a round hole.

• acs1949
        November 26, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Wumingren, you too make a good point. The thing that bothers me is what you call the “leftist League”(good name, BTW) making blanket statements about all vaccines and scaring people into denying essential protection to their children from infectious diseases that formerly killed literally hundreds of children yearly before vaccination was available. I mentioned my mother’s comments-one of her brothers(my uncle) nearly died from diphtheria at a young age. He was lucky to survive-all too many kids did not. My essential point is that vaccination ended the scourge of polio, and virtually wiped out the smallpox virus, saving God knows how many people from death or permanent disability or disfigurement. My argument against those who sow panic about the possible side effects of vaccination is that they are doing a disservice to future generations.
        I can accept that some vaccines may contain potentially dangerous components, and this issue needs to be addressed and safety insured. From my point of view, I would rather risk potential side effects(which have never occurred from the flu shots I received) than risk my life by courting the known side effects of influenza, (which I HAVE experienced in a VERY personal way). In the immortal words of Sgt. Rick Hunter, “It works for me!”.

• Wumingren
          November 27, 2014 at 3:50 am

Indeed, I have not denied my daughters their vaccinations, but I have ensured that they always come from a single-dose vial in order to avoid the preservatives.

I also agree that there is a lot of scare-mongering, though for me in particular, apparently my system had a breakdown somewhere at the blood-brain barrier, which allowed the virus to enter my brain. Were it not for my own particular susceptibility to the infection, I might have continued getting the shot — and suffered the inevitable bought of flu — in order to protect the children I came in contact with on a daily basis. I would not have liked to have been a carrier that caused the kids to be exposed to the flu through me.

Many people think that the devastating epidemics of the past are over, simply because there have been no (or few) cases reported (until recently). As you say, those epidemics were controlled through vast immunization programs, and to think that it is impossible to be infected in the modern era is to misunderstand contagions.

I am reminded of the cycles of mosquito infestations suffered in the Midwest. After years of intensive spraying, the mosquito population dropped, but afterward, many people demanded that spraying be stopped because there were no mosquitos. They stopped spraying, and then the mosquitos came back, and people began to demand that cities do something about it. It was probably the same people who had demanded that spraying be stopped.

I think that the immunization process is seeing a similar pushback, and one that will ultimately fail when “extinct” contagions re-emerge. Polio is one such that is being seen entirely too often again. Everyone thought it was extinct, but it isn’t.

• Rosech Levy
      November 26, 2014 at 4:39 am

You are fortunate and very alone in not getting seriously ill from the guessed chemicals in the flu shot. I know everyone who got the flu vaccine get deathly ill, and many with dementia as a side effect. Taking large amounts of natural vitamin D3 builds the immune system and even stops and/or reverses serious diseases. I know this and use Shaklee’s D3 as the only real one out there and there are over 850 Random Control Trials on natural D3 and how it works. These RCT are the creme de la creme in medical studies. It works, it is inexpensive, and only good side effects. No need for a prescription altho doctors like to prescribe D2 which does not do what D3 does.

11. graceymac
    November 25, 2014 at 7:29 pm

after reading several comments, I had to put my two cents in. Several years ago, I took a job with the BOE. I was talked into getting the flu shot because of my age… Stupid me……I nearly died.. for nine weeks… I couldn’t get out of bed..and several months after that, I finally started to feel better. Never again….

12. Arthur L. Trevallee
    November 25, 2014 at 9:12 pm

I refuse to take that poison!

13. Paula Williams Deal
    November 25, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Every time I tried to get a flu shot I ended up in the hospital, reactions. Yet jobs I had said I had to be vaccinated and next day I would be in the hospital with a reaction. Guess what, those years I also got the flu. I have not had a flu shot in several years and have not had the flu. I take vitamin C daily and take multivitamins daily. I talked to Dr’s and nurses I used to work with and found it is quite common to actually get the flu from the virus in the shots, or have a serious allergic reaction. Some types of vaccines are needed but some are not. I say watch out, because I have known of children and adults dying due to the flu shots.

14. giley1
    November 25, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Just follow the money folks!!!!!

15. Rosech Levy
    November 26, 2014 at 4:26 am

Dr. Salk, of the polio vaccine said we were healthier before vaccines. He was right! I never recommend vaccinations to anyone. We know the 3 vaccines immediately pushed on infants can affect the brain and health in general – the same was found in the early 90’s when used on pets – it kills them. Everyone I know who has gotten the flu vaccine winds up with a serious case of the flu. These are strange chemicals that are guessed to work for you. They don’t. There have been studies that indicate the flu vaccine gotten regularly leads to dementia (read Alzheimer’s). The benefit? Absolutely none. Taking large amounts of vitamin D3 really works, but drug companies can’t make money out of “natural” item. By the way, remember the CDC and Ebola? Well, Ebola is still around and still killing and nurses, being smarter than the CDC, struck Kaiser because of the need too be better informed and taught how to be prepared for Ebola. In other words, Ebola is on our visitors’ list!

16. Susan Redeford
    November 30, 2014 at 3:20 am

My husband took them two times and got sick both times after taking them.He no longer takes them.Does anyone out here know that they put mercury in some of the flu shots out here on the market.Mercury don’t ever come out of your body and after enough of it is in your body it will kill you.Think about this when you go get your shots next time.Who knows what all they are putting in them now days.They are wanting to lower the population a LOT!!!

Reply your comment: